Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between reusable and disposable masks?
- Reusable face masks can be washed and reused. Disposable masks have a one- time use.
- Both masks have important uses during our current pandemic. We recommend you keep a supply of both at all times.
Why should I buy a reusable mask?
- The benefits of reusable masks are comfort and breathability especially when wearing for long periods of time. The cost analysis should be considered as well. Consider the price of wearing 2 disposable masks per day x 30 days/month. Another important factor is the environment!
How do I wash my mask?
- Our masks can be washed with your regular laundry or hand washed with soap and water in the sink. We recommend “hang dry”.
How do I take off my mask?
- When taking off your mask, make sure not to touch the outside surface. Remove it by using the ear loops. To be extra safe, wash your hands after taking off the mask.
How long should I wear my mask?
- Reusable face masks should not be worn for more than 3-4 hours as per Government recommendations and should be washed before wearing. The anti-bacterial technology will slowly decrease in functionality. It is recommended to change masks after 30 washes.
Why does the fabric matter?
- Our masks are single layer and contain antibacterial properties. In short this means that there is no build up on your face and skin as the fabric absorbs the particles (bacteria) from speaking and breathing.
When do I need to wear a mask?
- Every jurisdiction has implemented their own set of guidelines. We recommend looking at government websites to understand the guidelines in your area and to avoid paying any penalties!